Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a Day! PART II

Remember last Saturday when Addie split her lip and I had a flat tire? Well....I am starting to wonder when things are going to go my way on a Saturday?

I didn't get my paycheck today as anticipated and remember those awesome Michelan tires I ordered? Well, they came in so I took the car to Costco to have them replaced. They pulled an uh oh and cracked my ground effects. Now, I have to deal with that debacle to get it fixed.

Lastly, right after I got the car about the "stupid mistake" (their words not mine) that Costco made, I get a letter from Equifax saying that one "potentially negative" incident has been reported on my credit. If you know me well, you know that my credit is something that I take VERY seriously. I looked it up and Huntington Bank is saying I hadn't paid a mortgage for 120+ days. Here's the scoop: our 3 year ARM was coming due, so we refinanced with Huntington in 11/06. We made our first payment and then they sold the mortgage to EMC. EMC is showing that I am paying everything ontime. The best I can guess, is that EMC didn't pay the Huntington Mortgage off ontime -or- Huntington didn't do the proper paperwork. Either way, my credit looks like S*** and it is just one more thing to deal with.

I am trying to have a positive attitude about it all, but...I guess it is what it is.

No comments: