Monday, September 1, 2008

Addie Update


Ms. Addie went for her 15 month appointment on Friday and OH boy is my little getting big...and giving me plenty of "Addietude" as I like to call it.

For her height and weight she is in the 50th percentile. The surprising thing is that she is in the 90th percentile for her height! I wondered why she was reaching everything so easily now a days :-)

I can't believe how quickly she is changing. We have to be very cautious about what we say because she is in full-on mimic mode. I told her the other day "Not for Addie, that is Kasie's book" and she said Kasie. What is even more suprising is that she is using words in the right context. Uh Oh and Hi have become a few of her favorites. She can say Thank you now, but is being VERY stubborn with please...this kid is definetly not my daugher....lol!

She can go up and down the stairs all by herself, runs and can spin when you tell her to. Although mostly everything is great, she is picking up some bad habits that we are trying to break...hitting and pinching (my favorite). She definetly knows how to push your buttons

She is VERY VERY smart...probably too smart (she will be sneaking out of the house in no time)

More updates to come!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved your blog! Keep them coming! Addie is absolutely adorable. love grandpa and grandma
wolford

Keely said...

We miss you guys - let's get together soon. Grace keeps asking me when she can see Addie.

diane said...

I keep revisiting Addie update.
I just love looking at that sweet
little face.