Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Ongoing Pet Peeves List

Ok...so work was so busy today that I spent half the day going back and forth with my "cube-mate" about our pet peeves. So....I thought this may be a good opportunity to start a list of things that just get under my skin. If you fall under one of the following items, I am sorry...I can't help it and try not to be offended.

1. Men who wear white socks w/ black shoes
2. People who stop their cars on the crosswalk at a red light...you are just asking for my purse to be dragged across your hood
3. Wearing sandles with "ungroomed" toe nails
4. Dark roots...the reason I never dye my hair
5. Men who wear their pants past their waists...you know who you are
6. People who can't put their cell phones down
7. Wearing socks with sandles
8. People who say "Hey, how are you?" and don't even listen to your answer
9. Being interrupted
10. Liars
11. People who go outside in their PJ's.
12. People who talk so loud on their cell phones that you feel like you are part of their conversation

1 comment:

Keely said...

I am with you on most of your peeves. Yesterday, it was cold, and Grace was wearing socks around the house. She went to play with a friend, and I watched her go out the window. I then noticed that she was wearing her socks with her flip-flops. To make matters worse, the socks were pink and the flip-flops were brown. It was a nice compliment to her turquoise velour pants. Nice!